Sword Bio is made up of experts in the bioanalytical CRO field specializing in assay development, validation, and sample analysis. We are dedicated to supporting our partners from discovery through clinical Phase IV trials in their mission to save lives.
- Our Scientific Team has 30+ years of experience partnering with BioPharma scientists
- Our Scientists partner with you on your project from start to finish
- Sword’s multiple and proprietary platforms are used to meet your project’s specific needs
- Setup initial project scope discussion in less than 24 hours
- Excess Capacity Model allows us to start your project immediately
- Project Planning completed before your reagents arrive
- Direct access to your team keeps you up-to-date on project progress and resolve issues quickly
- Flexibility to respond to evolving needs
- Frequent and effective communication
- Full transparency throughout projects
- Single scientific point of contact
With a team that has 30+ years experience in the bioanalytical space, Sword Bio delivers industry-leading services and results.
A Customer-Focused Approach
Our multiple decades of experience in the bioanalytical space has positioned us as experts. We are proud to deliver bioanalytical results to our clients with precision and professionalism. We also offer the flexibility needed to adapt to inevitable technical and timeline changes throughout a project’s life cycle.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Needs
Offering GLP and Non-GLP and RUO laboratory capabilities focused on biomarkers, immunogencity, PK and NAb assays in support of research, preclinical and clinical studies.
Collaborate on Rapid & Quality-Driven Customized Service
Sword Bio helps with your assay development, qualification, validation and sample testing needs. Our dedicated team builds partnerships with our clients to ensure that we meet or exceed your expectations. We are here to assist you from the early stages of your development efforts, through pre-clinical and clinical testing.
Bring Life-Saving Drugs to Market
Our excess capacity model allows us to help our client get their drugs to market faster.
Read our latest updates.
By integrating modified or new genes into the cells of the human body, gene therapy has the…
When administering human monoclonal antibodies, reconstituted human proteins, and antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), anti-drug antibodies (ADAs) can…
Sword Bio (“Sword”), a contract research organization that supports biotech and pharmaceutical companies with their bioanalytical needs…
Skip the Sales and get to the Science
Tell us about your project and we will respond within 24 hours
"*" indicates required fields