The Sword Difference
At Sword Bio, our scientists have extensive experience in the development, qualification, and validation of sensitive, accurate, and precise quantitative assays to measure protein and non-protein biomarkers of drug efficacy, toxicity, and disease diagnosis, progression, or recurrence in your preclinical or clinical samples.
How Our Team Can Help
- Can develop client specific biomarkers using specific Antibodies
- Assay development, qualification, validation and sample testing
- Singleplexed biomarker immunoassays
- Multiplexed panels of biomarker immunoassays
- Proprietary immunoassay kit development and manufacturing
- Services can be provided under Non-GLP or GLP
- Services can support both nonclinical and clinical drug development
- Can screen all pre-dose matrices for client specific biomarkers
Some of Our Available Biomarker Assays
Proinflammatory, Cytokine, Chemokine, Vascular, Angiogenesis Panels, and more.
Below is an example of some of the qualified biomarkers we currently run, please reach out for a full list:
|V-PLEX Human Biomarker 40-Plex Kit|
In Drug Development
Establishing a profile of specific cellular and tissue proteins whose increase or decrease in concentration with treatment can serve as surrogate biomarkers of drug efficacy, is a critical step in the drug development process.
Sword scientists have extensive expertise in the development of quantitative methods to identify and qualify cellular biomarkers of treatment efficacy or toxicity for both large and small molecule potential therapeutics. Singleplex and multiplex formats can be developed on the standard ELISA plate reader or the more versatile MESO QuickPlex SQ 120.